September 15-16-17 | Online
THAILAND • TURKEY • URUGUAY • USA
Now More Important Than Ever!
As we return to a post-pandemic world, the urgent need for transformational change on a global scale is undeniable. Recovering, vulnerable economies add another multifaceted challenge to a long list of sustainability crises we are facing – from climate, to water, to deforestation, to biodiversity loss, to inequality, to injustice, to corruption and disinformation.
At this point, one thing is precise:
“Purposeful brands enhance customer loyalty, keep their employees happy, and outperform their competitors. The purpose is the driving force of a thriving business, and sustainable innovation sets leaders apart from others.”
The global event for the largest community of purpose-driven brands and leaders, Sustainable Brands Turkey’21 offers inspiration, resources, and guidance towards unlocking the power of regenerative business. SB Turkey’21, the flagship conference for purpose-driven business, is the longest-standing Sustainable Brands event. SB Turkey’21 will be held on September 15th-17th virtually.
Better brands are moving past ‘doing less harm’ to drive regenerative models that renew, restore, and grow. Attend Sustainable Brands’ flagship conference for the latest insights to drive better business practices at your organization.
Sustainable Brands events bring together an international community of change agents. Join the brightest minds in sustainability, virtually, to step forward into the upcoming decade of regeneration and realize the vibrant future that we need.
SB "Brands For Good" Movement Starts in Turkey!
September 17th Launch Conference
Brands Unite for a Sustainable World!
Founder & CEO | Sylvain
Author & Founder | Winston Eco-Strategies
CEO | Mullenlowe Salt
Leadership Advisory and Sustainability Consultant | Eric Salmon & Partners
Strategy Director | M&C Saatchi Group
Founder & CEO | On Purpose
Regional Executive Creative Director | Impact BBDO MENAP
Main Media Sponsor
A Roadmap for Results
Experience a conference program that is designed to transform your organization from the inside out.
Come and sit at the front line of change. Hear from visionaries who are culturally-attuned, purpose-driven, action-oriented and focused on delivering good growth for brands, consumers, the planet, and society as a whole.
Engage your creative thinking as carefully curated panels of subject-matter experts share new approaches to creating positive impact. You’ll understand the challenges brands face when working towards a sustainable economy.
What Will Be Discussed At Sustainable Brands Turkey?
How your brand leadership and management can accelerate impact on your brand's journey to the better future.
Register now for the conference to find out.
- The Power to Manage Change Through CMO-CSO-CFO Collaboration
- Principles of Regenerative Strategy for Brands
- How to Increase Motivation and Efficiency by Linking Employees’ Personal Purpose to Brand Purpose?
- Redefining and Designing What Needs to be Done for a Better Alignment of Sustainable Brand and Brand Values
- Cultural Exchange with the Consumer
- Why Can’t We Wait One More Minute for a Low Carbon Economy?
- Effective Use of Technology and Digitization for Regenerative Growth
- Measuring Total Impact and Setting Science-Based Targets for Carbon, Water, Forests, Plastic and More
- How Do Suppliers and All Other Stakeholders Participate in The Process to Create SDG Goals?
- Competencies for Inclusive, Collaborative and Regenerative Leadership
- Combining Employee Individual Purposes with Brand Purpose to Increase Motivation and Productivity
- Empowering Women for Sustainability
- Innovation for a Better Life
- How to Design Products and Services with 3R Principles?
- Using the Power of Music to Engage Youth in Transformation
- Understanding Gen Z for Transformation “Sustainability Ambassadors” and Other Stakeholder Collaborations
- Diversity and Inclusion for a Fairer World
- Igniting the Collective Imagination and Creating Inspiring Stories About a New Future
Purpose, People & Leadership
- Developing the skills and attributes of inclusive, collaborative and regenerative business leadership
- Connecting employees’ personal purpose with brand purpose for increased motivation and productivity
- Rethinking lobbying efforts for better alignment with sustainability strategy and brand values
Product & Service Design
- Designing products and services for the three big R’s of regeneration: restoration, renewal, resilience
- Breakthrough new business models turning waste to resource and enabling reduction of carbon footprints at scale
- Stakeholder-centric innovation leading to radical inclusion and unprecedented shared value